Super Smash Super Smash

Blasphemy!

Awesome video. Epic battle. Nicely animated. Props for that!

But how on Earth did you indulge in such blasphemy as leaving Mario and Luigi's mustaches out? Blasphemy of the highest level, my good sir!
A nine for your overall animation skills. A pitiful one for your mustache blasphemy. That leaves you with a five.
Think of the mustache next time!

DKC2 - Separate Waves DKC2 - Separate Waves

Has been a long time since I last was on Newgrounds,
now I know what brought me back.

You're still going strong, my friend, keep up the fantastic work!

UnrealReno responds:

Thanks MarioArt :)

YG - Solar Flare [Orig] YG - Solar Flare [Orig]

Very cool, man. I've liked your past works and it's good to finally here an original track from you!
Indeed, the melody came out quite nicely and to my leyman's ears the production is great aswell.
Keep up the awesome work!

UnrealReno responds:

Hey MarioArt,

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you liked it :) Will keep the tracks coming!

Session Three - B4M! Session Three - B4M!

Hey! Thanks for sending me a heads-up for this!
Once again very nicely done. I like the massive sound in this one.
Keep it up!

SUB4RU responds:

No problems, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the track!

- BeefourMusic -

the light in star the light in star

No food for troll.

Snowblind Snowblind

As I said before..

..watch where you post your stuff. 'Cause this ain't no pixelart, mate.
Not that I don't like it, but we should leave the integrity of the Art portal intact.

GraphicDude responds:

...uhm...okay! It was not my intention to upset or disturb anyone! As I said before, I put it to Pixelart because no other category seemed to fit! I will set it on "Other"!

Knights of Cydonia Knights of Cydonia

Hm.

First things first, this ain't pixelart.. You should check where you post things.

Other than that, really nice job. I like the planet on the background with a kind of 'screwed up' evil side and a more tranquil side.
Good job.

GraphicDude responds:

Hey there! Sorry...but I thought I should post it to pixel art because this is a pure
digital composed image! well...I will change it to "Others" then! Thanks for the review!